- degree attainment
The PhD programme in Animal Science involves the following main topics:
- Research related to food quality and safety, covering the entire vertical chain of animal food production, implementing the “from field to consumer” approach.
- Studying the impact of animal food production on the environment, development of methods for producing animal products in an environmentally friendly way.
- Research contributing to the improvement of the quality of life, studies related to the breeding and management of companion, hobby and sport animals.
- The application of cutting-edge technologies in animal science: non-invasive digital imaging for animal science related fields of research, diagnostics and molecular biology.
Duration: 4+4 semesters
Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Animal Science
Fee: 1500 EURO / semester + research costs + accommodation (approx. 100 EURO / month) + living costs (approx. 260 EURO / month)
* Accommodation is provided in the student residence hall in double rooms