Students with a foreign nationality, with a bachelor's level diploma may apply to the master's programme. Language prerequisites:
- English speaking students or students obtaining their bachelor's or master's degree in English are not requested to sit a language exam
- Students are otherwise required to obtain any of the following language exams
- TOEFL iBT 66 (or above),
- IELTS overall band 6.0 (or above),
- or another equivalent international language exam.
Preconditions of application:
- Maximum 40 points may be obtained on the basis of the average diploma exam mark
- Another maximum 50 points can be given for the general professional and motivational interview
- Maximum 10 extra points can be given for professional experience, publications and further diplomas gained in higher education in Economics
- The maximum of the obtainable points is 100, out of which 50 points are needed for a successful application.
Most important deadlines:
- Application form should be filled in.
- Deadline for submission of application form: 1. December 2015.
- Interviews will be organised to take place between 3-5 December 2015, upon individual appointments, personally or via Skype.
- The results of applications will be announced on 8 December 2015.
- The start of the academic year is 9 February 2016.
Tuition fee is 2500 EUR/semester, which covers the study fees and accommodation (for the study period of 14 weeks + exam period of 6 weeks)