We are happy to inform you that we have created an university care network for you which we would like to publish now under the title student guidance for all students and for those who are interested in our institution beforehand.
Our aim is to provide as a safe environment as possible for students taking an entrance exam and for our students as well first of all with the establishment and maintenance of a system of orientation. Besides this, we would like to provide safety with assistance claimable in individual problem situations with the help of special experts requested for wide-range problem-solving and with the operation of free services.
Our help and advisory services are the following:
- life-coaching, psychological advice
- contemporary advice
- career and profession advice
- learning methodology advice
- intercultural advice
- legal advice for students
- taxation advice for students
- advice concerning the writing of applications
- equal opportunity, mental hygiene advice
- advice concerning entrance exam procedures
- online psychological advice